Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday 2 October

So after a long, lazy, food filled weekend! The serious exercise begins tomorrow! Seriously, it does!! I had a subway club on Friday, and decided to make it a meal deal! Well Grant as, so I did!! Haha. Well, I got a packet of crisps, I'm not really a crisp person but these took my fancy! For the life of me can't remember what they were, but will look tomorrow and let you know! They were yummy and low in calories! Oooo I could eat them now! Ok, healthy brain on, I am not going to deny myself treats, so have decided to one little treat a day! Might mix it up a little!! Choccie, those crisps, a pain au chocolat!! I daren't write what I've eaten yesterday and today, suffice to say, it was Edens Party yesterday and today was so hot..... Actually I've hardly eaten today!! It's been too hot! Had BBQ chicken and roast potatos with coleslaw and salad for dinner in the garden!! Love the sun!!
Ok, I have 2 hours of zumba and an hour of body combat booked for tomorrow, I hope I can do all three hours! I'll take a pic at the end when I'm gasping for breath on the floor and crawling out of the gym!!! :)
Till tomorrow! X

No comments:

Post a Comment