Friday 14 October 2011

Ok, so I'm having good days and bad days! It's really hard when your set in a certain habit! I'm trying to keep to low fat products, but then fancy a mini mars bar!! Was at the gym last night doing Zumba and my brother in laws glance came up to me and said have I lost weight!! I danced like a gooden after that!! Haha!
I'm not going to measure myself till the end of the month. I really do t feel like I've lost anything yet, so don't want to be disappointed! Thinking I may do it around the 29-30th because my parentsfly back then and I can see how much I've actually put on!! Haha
I seriously want to see some more loss on my tummy and hips and thighs! I'm so impatient! I'm going to put a recipe for my bolagnaise sauce on here, love cooking things from scratch, you know what's in there. I'm out for a Chinese to offhand a friends birthday, so am being really good today. Drinking plenty of water. Been on the loo all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment