Thursday 29 September 2011

Thursday 29th Sept

Ok, so today has been ok, not brilliant, just ok. I'm just going to write down my food intake, and get it out there. Not proud of myself, but hey, i'll get there, I'm going shopping tomorrow, so will look through some reciepes designed to strip that fat right off my bones!!!

So the fuel of today was -
7:15am - Bowl of Shreddies
9:30am - 6 crackers and jam
11:30am - 7 crackers and jam
12:45pm - 2 Egg mayo sandwiches
2:20pm - chocolate crunch bar with Eden (my eldest daughter)
5:15pm - Bowl of Minestrone soup
8:35 - 4 Mini croissants and a Hot Chocolate

That's it, oh and I drank a litre of water too, which is half of what I should be drinking, but have spent a lot of time on the toilet today. It's a wonder I have been able to do any housework!!! It's actually really wired looking back at it, and seeing where my weak times are! I really recommend writing a day down, and revising it. Tomorrow, I will try to be prepared for those times!! Ahh rubbish Grant (my husband) has taken a day off work, which means lunch out!! Must be strong!! Knowing I have to report back, will help.
The only exercise I did today was walking the school run 4 times. I'm quite a brisk walker, but the gym would have been better!! I was lazy, because my gym partner is out of town!!!

Will add some reciepes tomorrow if i find any that look any where near appetizing and are healthy too!! Do those meals really exist??
I think those TV shows lie, when the host says "Mmmm, tastes amazing and healthy too"
My mission if i choose to accept it is to find that meal!! If McDonalds doesn't take my fancy first!!
Till tomorrow!! :)

1 comment:

  1. To true keek, it never tastes good abd is healthy! Not that you need to lose it, but good luck! I look forward to hearing how you.re doing!

    ReplyDelete